Sale!

2x Dish Liquid Grapefruit – 1 L | 34 Fl oz

$ 17.95 $ 16.15

SKU: LFT0682 Categories: , ,
Scent: Grapefruit
Size: 1.0 L I 34 fl oz

"Dish the Dirt"

Live for Tomorrow (LFT) dish liquid “Dish the Dirt” tackles grease-laden dishes. 2x concentrated, this is a plant and mineral based, natural & non-toxic dish liquid. We’re all about the pump. No drippy squeeze bottle mess. Directly into the sink or onto a sponge – 1 little pump goes a long way. Scented using only pure essential oils, LFT’s Grapefruit formula will freshen the room and brighten your day as you wash the dirt away.

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Biodegradable
  • Phosphate Free
  • Safe for septic systems
ECOLOGO certified product for reduced environmental impactThis product does not contain animal products or byproducts and is not involved with animal testing of ingredients or the finished productThe Leaping Bunny Logo guarantees that no new animal tests were used in the development of this product

Ingredients

Purified Water; Sodium Methyl -2-Sulfolaurate/Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Lauramine Oxide, Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant based cleaning agent); Glycerine (Foam stabilizer); Citrus Paradisi (Organic essential oil); Sodium Chloride (Thickener); Sodium Carbonate (Water conditioner); Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative); Citric Acid (Natural pH modifier); Sodium Hydroxide/Sodium Chloride/Sodium Carbonate (Mineral based cleaning agent). Learn more about the ingredients we use.

More Info

To Use: Pump until you get a steady stream.
To Wash: Squirt detergent onto cleaning applicator and use. For best results, use with warm water.

These suds are for your sink. Not for use in Auto Dishwasher machines.

1 review for 2x Dish Liquid Grapefruit – 1 L | 34 Fl oz

  1. Heather S.

    “Hello, we had the opportunity to use your “Dish the Dirt” dish liquid and wanted to comment on it’s effective application. Not only does it do a fantastic job on dishes & cutlery, we decided to experiment on some scuff marks on painted walls and trim work in our home.

    It was no less than than wonderful! Safe, non-toxic and odourless!
    What a clean and environmental product. Keep up the great work.”

    Heather S., Port Moody

Add a review