2x Dish Liquid Grapefruit – 500 ml | 16.9 Fl oz

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(2 customer reviews)

$ 9.95

Item Code: LFT0675
Categories: , , ,

Scent: Grapefruit
Size: 500 mL / 16.9 fl oz

"Dish the Dirt"

Live for Tomorrow (LFT) dish liquid “Dish the Dirt” tackles grease-laden dishes. 2x concentrated, this is a plant and mineral based, natural & non-toxic dish liquid. We’re all about the pump. No drippy squeeze bottle mess. Directly into the sink or onto a sponge – 1 little pump goes a long way. Scented using only pure essential oils, LFT’s Grapefruit formula will freshen the room and brighten your day as you wash the dirt away.

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Biodegradable
  • Phosphate Free
  • Safe for septic systems
EcoLogo compliantVeganLeaping Bunny Approved

Purified Water; Sodium Methyl -2-Sulfolaurate/Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Lauramine Oxide, Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant based cleaning agent); Glycerine (Foam stabilizer); Citrus Paradisi (Organic essential oil); Sodium Chloride (Thickener); Sodium Carbonate (Water conditioner); Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative); Citric Acid (Natural pH modifier); Sodium Hydroxide/Sodium Chloride/Sodium Carbonate (Mineral based cleaning agent).

Learn more about the ingredients we use.

To Use: Pump until you get a steady stream.
To Wash: Squirt detergent onto cleaning applicator and use. For best results, use with warm water.

These suds are for your sink. Not for use in Auto Dishwasher machines.

2 reviews for 2x Dish Liquid Grapefruit – 500 ml | 16.9 Fl oz

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    N/A

    Good cleaning power.

    I use many of these product but this was a first for the dish liquid. Liked the way it foam and had stay power.

  2. Heather S.

    “Hello, we had the opportunity to use your “Dish the Dirt” dish liquid and wanted to comment on it’s effective application. Not only does it do a fantastic job on dishes & cutlery, we decided to experiment on some scuff marks on painted walls and trim work in our home.

    It was no less than than wonderful! Safe, non-toxic and odourless!
    What a clean and environmental product. Keep up the great work.”

    Heather S., Port Moody

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *