Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a concept with a growing currency within Canada and around the globe. CSR is a concept that frequently overlaps with similar approaches such as corporate sustainability, corporate sustainable development, corporate responsibility, and corporate citizenship.
What does CSR mean to Live Tomorrow?
CSR is about being ‘good corporate citizens’. We want to add value to our communities and contribute. We have a responsibility to our stakeholders, both internal (employees, shareholders etc) and external (customers, our communities, suppliers, partners etc). At LFT we have have taken a triple bottom line approach:
- Pay our employees and partners a ‘living wage’, and maintain a safe working environment;
- Treat them with respect;
- Consider the impact and effect of our products;
- Work with our partners and stakeholders to align their strategies with our vision and goals
- Minimize the environmental impact of our products on the planet;
- Minimize the impact of our products on flora and fauna;
- Encourage ‘Reuse – Reduce’ to reduce the environmental impact of the product packaging
- Donate 1% of our sales to social and environmental causes